Ultimate Jet Vacations
This role is for people who are looking to build a career and a chance to be paid based on merit, the more you sell, the more you make.
- You need to be a natural people person, you have to be good at getting them to trust you and buy from you, You have to consistently acquire new clients as well as keep clients coming back for more trips through hard work and exceptional customer service.
- Most members of our team build a book of business within 3 years. A solid book of business can be built in less time by the hardest workers, and that's what we're looking for. You're considered to have a book of business when 80% of your business is from repeat clients and you're making above six figures. So yes, you can make over $100,000 in this role. Some members of our team have done it in their 2nd year and others have gotten close in their 1st. Don't believe me? Come to our office and ask our team.
- We provide the leads for you, no prospecting is needed!
- Surround yourself with only top performers, mediocrity doesn't last long at our company
- Perks: Travel to the top 5-star resorts in the world, those we sell to clients
- Brand new Class A++ Office Space
- The LUXURY TRAVEL ADVISOR - Serves a key role in the qualification, attainment, and retention of clients. The position is responsible for enabling the conversion of qualified leads into customers and assuring a further transition into a referenceable client
- The position supports the organization's mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, respect, accountability, and ownership
- We'll provide you leads/accounts/opportunities, you need to win them over and get them to buy from you
- Earn new clients – wow them, do what you say you’re going to do, make them want to come back
- Keep clients happy – be appreciative of the opportunity and the business, every time, and give great customer service
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer/client needs and objectives
- Motivational: Highly motivated by attaining results and passionate about serving clients and the Luxury Travel Industry
- Integrity/Honesty - Ironclad. Do not ethically cut corners. Earns the trust of co-workers. Puts the organization above self-interests
- Moves Fast – Executes responsibilities with commitment and urgency; has a bias for action
- Follows Through on Commitments – Demonstrates the will and takes action as needed to deliver on commitments and promises
- Self-Awareness/Feedback - Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses. Not defensive. Do not rationalize mistakes or blame others. Uses feedback mechanisms
- Analysis Skills - Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth. Sorts the wheat from the chaff, determining root causes
- Attention to Detail - Ability and desire to focus on the components that make up a larger/broader subject and understand cause and effect
- Work Ethic: Energy/Drive - Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level. More than 40 hours or more per week probably necessary for the results expected
- Persistence/Tenacity - Consistent reward of passionately striving to achieve results. Conveys strong need to win. Reputation for not giving up
- Proactive/Takes Initiative - Action-oriented and strongly believes in leading by example
- Sets High Standards - Is driven by setting high standards for self and accomplishment
- Assertiveness - Takes forceful stand on issues without being excessively abrasive
- Communications Written - Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar, and word usage
- Communications Oral - Communicates well one on one, in small groups, and in public speaking. Fluent, quick on feet, command of language. Keeps people informed
$50,000 - $100,000
About Ultimate Jet Vacations
UJV is on a mission to transform the luxury travel industry. We’re innovative, creative, and customer-service obsessed. We consider our clients our friends.
We provide all of the tools to succeed: a strong support team whose doors are always open, the best sales training in the industry, and qualified leads (no cold calling or prospecting). We offer comprehensive medical, 401k, unlimited vacation time, and the opportunity to travel the world. We’re passionate about our people having the best environment to thrive & the management team’s mission is to ensure every person’s success. We’re here to serve you, not the other way around.
On the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the USA for 6 years in a row, this is the company you want to work for if you’re motivated & looking for an opportunity in the luxury travel sales world where you can create a long-term career & thrive financially.