CORPLaw is currently hiring for an Account Executive to contribute to the sales growth of our law firm. This role is responsible for making outbound calls and emails, qualifying prospects, and scheduling appointments to educate businesses on our services, as well as closing new business and ensuring that each new client is successful, adding to our fast-growing base of innovative and exciting clients.
The ideal candidate will be goal-oriented, have a proven track record of driving new business and revenue, and have a background or interest in small businesses, start-ups, or the law.
The right person for the job will be persuasive and sharp, possess an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor, and have the ability to stay on track, focused, and positive in the face of rejection and disinterest from prospects.
If you are a true people person and want to refine your sales acumen through supporting an innovative and professional company that values your skillset and has a dynamic team environment, then we’d like to connect with you.
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be the professional we need:
- You are that unique combination of extremely personably extrovert who also has a sickening degree of attention to detail
- You are very good with processes and following detailed instructions
- You see an opportunity for a structure where other people see disorganization
- Your middle name is “No Drama”, and you usually happen to be the life of the party
- You are capable of taking the lead, chasing down your supervisors (who are busy and not always in the office) to ask the questions you need to be answered, and take ownership for getting the job done
- People who know you would describe you a “Reliable” and “Trustworthy”
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks and can change gears quickly; and, You do not think menial tasks (e.g., keeping track of client data, trips to client offices, writing policies, helping with firm marketing efforts, etc.) are “beneath you”
- Manage a pre-provided (no cold calling permitted) prospect pipeline to meet targets and goals (While we are a law firm, this position will NOT be providing legal advice and will have NO responsibility for producing legal deliverables)
- Initiate contact with prospects by calling + emailing to determine their potential interest in solutions and services
- Qualify and Close prospects via Zoom, phone, social media, face-to-face meetings, etc. using a consultative selling approach
- Track business development and sales efforts with prospective, existing, and new client accounts by updating and managing information in our CRM
- Facilitates the new client onboarding process by effectively communicating the information gathered from new clients before their orientation
- Drive growth and increase value from our perspective and current managed services and clients
- Create and maintain effective channel strategies, partner relationships, industry insight, and revenue targets
The following will be necessary or useful to satisfy the responsibilities of the position:
- 2+ years of experience in a sales role
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Extraordinary verbal communication skills, presence, decisiveness, and poise
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals in a B2B environment
- Experience communicating with C-Suite and Director/VP prospects
- Self-contained and emotionally mature
- Comfortable working with quota and timeline expectations
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Knowledge of the South Florida market is a bonus
- Experience selling to startups is ideal
- Experience within the trucking/transportation or telematics industry is a plus
- Spanish fluency is a plus, but not required
- Include the word “howdy” in your subject line to show you read this entire job description
Who we are. CORPlaw's motto: We take legal work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Our brilliant team of ex BigLaw attorneys has no interest in recreating the toxic work environment commonplace at many elite firms. We were rebellious enough to pose a challenge to the establishment: Producing exceptional work product and service to clients while remaining kind and well-rounded don't have to be mutually exclusive options. While fostering a better legal office culture is our priority, so too is producing exceptionally high-quality legal services to our clients.
www.corplaw.us | 1 (833) 545-7526 | Info@corplaw.us