An account executive for GYFTING, Inc. manages corporate, celebrity, and general client accounts from the initial contact through the project's life span. The position involves a partnership and collaboration with a supportive production team to meet client expectations and timelines.
Our clients expect unmatched service from highly skilled team members that have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to stay on top of industry trends. This all-encompassing role requires a leader with organizational skills, strong product knowledge, creativity, and business acumen to create new client leads, sales, and the skills necessary to manage and maintain accounts with minimal supervision.
There are three classifications of this job: Account Executive, Account Manager, Account Coordinator.
NOTE: The job duties listed are typical examples of the work in this job classification. The following tasks are subject to change and include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain corporate and high-level engagement and develop lasting relationships to increase client sales and retention rates
- Strong knowledge and engagement about global industry trends, products, styles, and emerging brands
- Clear and effective professional communication and interactions with clients, vendors, and team members
- Create and implement straightforward and innovative client proposals
- Skillfully solicit new and existing clients with creative ideas, concepts, and proposals.
- Create and manage detailed and accurate client contract expenses, invoices, and budgets
- Partner with organizational leaders to research and analyze external market conditions, PEST model (political, economic, social, technological), and internal strategic planning, SMART model (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely) to achieve organizational goals
- Must have the ability to assess, measure, and mitigate risks throughout the lifespan of a project or contract
- Partner with the production team to ensure an efficient and accurate supply chain process to meet or exceed GYFTING's quality standards and exceed the expectations of our clients
- Creative visionary leader who understands start-up culture and possesses the creativity, respect, skills, and professionalism to coach, encourage, and bring out the best in others
- The ideal candidate must be committed to excellence and creative solutions while working efficiently and effectively to achieve optimal results and organizational goals
- To perform this job successfully, applicants must have extensive knowledge of G-Suite/Google Drive, word processing software (i.e. Microsoft Word) and spreadsheet software (i.e. Microsoft Excel). Experience with Airtable, Monday.com, Canva, Salesforce, Adobe Creative Suite, etc is a plus
- 2 to 3 years minimum of PR, Marketing, Influencer Partnerships, Customer Service, Sales or any relevant experience required. BA preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
According to applicable laws, all applicants are subject to legal status verification to work in the United States and background checks
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About GYFTING, Inc
GYFTING, Inc is a woman of a color-owned start-up that provides companies and creators with diverse and inclusive gifting solutions. We specialize in consciously curated gift boxes, with products from BIPOC, LGBTQ+, persons with disabilities, or female-founded brands +. GYFTING was created to fill a major gap in the ever-expanding world of B2B and PR gifting. We are a small but mighty team, with tremendous growth opportunities and founders who have a background in the music/entertainment industry which provides for exciting clientele and one-of-a-kind experiences. Our team is supportive and growth-oriented, while maintaining clear boundaries for work-life balance.