This is a non-sales Account Executive position.
Are you the type of person that continuously reads marketing books? Someone that creates energy in conversation? Then we have the perfect position for you! We are currently looking for a talented Account Executive to join the Mavericks Marketing team.
At Mavericks Marketing, we help businesses reach their full potential so that, together we can make positive change happen in the world. Our Account Team is the conduit and guide for clients to become industry leaders through innovative marketing expertise, strategic long-term planning, and implementation.
The Account Executive must be a highly creative and dynamic people-person who asks the right questions with genuine curiosity and establishes long-term relationships as a trusted advisor and strategic business partner. They have the ability to maintain a bird’s eye view of all projects as well as dive into the weeds to assess efficiency, accuracy, and deliver superior results. Not only will your effects drive Mavericks Marketing as an industry leader, but you will also help nurture and cultivate the high-quality and reliable environment our clients love.
- Interpersonal Skills/Active Listening
- Outstanding Communication
- Brand Stewardship
- Composure Under Pressure
- Strong Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Data Interpretation/Forecasting
- Approaching new client meetings with curiosity, excitement, and passion to take them on a journey from overwhelm to success in achieving their business goals
- Nurturing long-term client relationships as a trusted advisor and strategic business partner through insight and service excellence; building rapport with clients as an extended team member, providing strategy leadership resulting in continuously growing indispensability, and the first choice for future bids
- Clearly communicating service specifics, value points, expectations, and results while analyzing current challenges
- Responsible for all aspects of client slide decks, reporting, and areas of service provision and for the definition of account strategies
- Planning, organizing, and implementing marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the client’s unique “voice”
- Perform and understand competitor/industry analysis; leverage innovation and creativity to develop marketing opportunities that will set the client apart as an industry leader and disruptor
- Reviewing reporting and analytics, ensuring the client is receiving desired results, evaluating for opportunities and strategic changes
- Managing account-level project pipelines; demonstrating an extremely high level of organization in ensuring deliverables are on time, driving schedules and processes forward for all projects
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, public relations, and other marketing efforts across a variety of media (digital, press, etc.)
- Coordinating with outside consultants (i.e. designers, copywriters, bloggers, videographers, PPCers, and developers), clearly communicating and driving expectations, deadlines, and maintaining strong follow-up that achieve your client’s objectives on time
- Maintaining regular communications with leadership to ensure overall client needs are being met, strategies are being continuously challenged, and goals are being achieved
- “Listening” to the trends of the market and directing market research efforts, determining and completing continued education invaluable areas
- Updating monthly reporting and drawing key insights on past performance and upcoming projection
- Acting as a brand steward and driving the Mavericks Marketing mission as an industry leader through long-term strategic marketing expertise and upholding our core values (adventure, creativity, happiness, passion, and purpose) in daily interactions
- Present company-wide evidence of success and wins across all facets of account service provision and deliver vision relating to new and emerging technologies or channels
- Other duties as assigned
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer, typing
- Seeing, speaking, and listening
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds at times
This description is intended to be sufficient to identify the job level and to be illustrative of the duties that may be required. It shall not be interpreted to describe all the duties the incumbent may be required to perform.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as an Account Executive/Account Coordinator, Marketing Director, or similar role within a marketing agency
- +2 Years of Agency Experience
- Role is in-person based in Denver, Colorado with flexible remote days
- Email automation skill is a bonus
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, or relevant field preferred but not required
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, marketing strategy, product promotion, etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media, SEO, PPC) and non-digital (e.g. press, user experience) channels
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Thoroughly understands the ever-changing world of digital marketing — both search and social media. Additionally, has designed and distributed detailed tracking reports for campaigns defining ROI for clients
- Has conceptualized, led, and executed successful digital marketing programs for B2B and/or B2C single and multi-location brands
- Ability to work within a wide range of client budgets and yield quantifiable results
- Can lead the development of and actively participate in new business presentations
- Must be accountable and not afraid to share opinions and ask questions
- Questionnaire Completion – https://forms.gle/qD5heuUYAHEFEbMr5
- A desire to grow with the company and contribute to agency culture
$70,000 - $85,000
About MAVERICKS MARKETING
Most companies struggle with the strategy to build a large brand that disrupts their industry. We have a process that helps them develop the right strategy and tactics to implement so their company can become a market leader in their industry.
We dedicate ourselves to reshaping the way businesses develop strategies as well as how those strategies are implemented. We approach each client with an outside perspective to not just their business strategy but their industry. Our mission is to develop and implement a business strategy that will not just differentiate you in the market, but disrupt your industry.
Mavericks Marketing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status., or other applicable legally protected characteristics.