At Maverick’s Marketing, we help businesses reach their full potential and bring positive change so that, together we can make change happen in the world. Our Account Coordinator is a conduit and guide for our clients to become industry leaders through innovative marketing expertise, strategic long-term planning, and implementation. The Account Coordinator must be a highly creative, organized, and dynamic people person who asks the right questions with genuine curiosity. They have the ability to maintain a bird’s eye view of all projects as well as dive into the weeds to assess efficiency, accuracy and deliver superior results. Not only will your effects drive Mavericks Marketing as an industry leader, but you will nurture the high-quality and reliable environment our clients love.
The Account Coordinator generally provides assistance to the account strategists in the day-to-day management of accounts and develops the skills necessary to advance to the position of account strategist. Reports to assigned account strategist
- Provides administrative assistance to account strategists on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure the continued progress of client workflow in the absence of the assigned account strategist.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when account strategists are unavailable.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by account strategist in the development of briefs, etc.
- Provides input in planning stages as requested by account strategists. Assists in processing final copy, agendas, conference reports, proposals, correspondence, and other materials related to account service (except billing, production quotes/purchase orders, media plans), and preparing the above for client presentations.
- Handles paperwork and maintains digital files on all client activities, their competitors, and their industries; maintains client correspondence files, approvals, copies, forms/documents, supplies for daily processing and tracking of account service work, etc.
- Maintains client reference notebooks and/or digital archives for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- By account strategists request, takes minutes at meetings, prepares and distributes contact reports (call reports), etc.
- Interpersonal Skills/Active Listening
- Outstanding Communication
- Brand Stewardship
- Composure Under Pressure
- Strong Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Data Interpretation/Forecasting
Skills and Qualifications
- BS/BA in marketing, communications, or relevant field preferred but not required
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Thoroughly understands the ever-changing world of digital marketing — both search and social media.
- Ability to work within a wide range of client budgets and yield quantifiable results
- Must be accountable and not afraid to share opinions and ask questions
- A desire to grow with the company and contribute to agency culture
- Questionnaire Completion - https://forms.gle/qD5heuUYAHEFEbMr5
- Strong references and portfolio of past work required
About MAVERICKS MARKETING
Most companies struggle with the strategy to build a large brand that disrupts their industry. We have a process that helps them develop the right strategy and tactics to implement so their company can become a market leader in their industry.
We dedicate ourselves to reshaping the way businesses develop strategies as well as how those strategies are implemented. We approach each client with an outside perspective to not just their business strategy but their industry. Our mission is to develop and implement a business strategy that will not just differentiate you in the market, but disrupt your industry.
Mavericks Marketing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status., or other applicable legally protected characteristics.