SES Group of Companies LLC
The Accounting Analyst is handling most day-to-day accounting and risk compliance related responsibilities associated with assigned projects. This person will also be responsible to maintain clean files to ensure understanding of balances and action items at all times.
- Key areas of responsibility - functional expert in accounts payable
- Enter and route all project-related invoices & expense report via an electronic workflow system to project management for review and approval
- Communicate daily with team personnel, subcontractors, and external vendors to field various project accounting questions
- Assist Accounting Manager with daily tasks
- Scan, electronically file, and organize all accounting related documents
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and set priorities
- Intermediate to advanced computer competencies, including experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and accounting software
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, reassess daily competing priorities, and proactively meet deadlines
- Proficient communication, interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures
- Deltek/Cost Point Experience Preferred
- Ability to handle high volume & quick turnover at month end for multi-company structured accounting
$45,000 - $60,000
About SES Group of Companies LLC
SES Group of Companies LLC LEADS the way to a sustainable future for all stakeholders via our leadership (L), excellence (E), accountability (A), dedication (D), and safety (S). Our vision is to be industry leaders for energy, environmental, and infrastructure solutions through sustainable growth, commitment to excellent performance, and continuous innovation. At the heart of our core values, vision, and mission are our people.
We offer a great benefits package complete with medical, dental, vision and FSA; 401K matching; profit sharing; and paid time off (PTO). We want you to want to come to work.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to any protected category. We are also an advocate of preferential hiring and professional development of qualified Bristol Bay Native Corporation shareholders, their spouses and descendants, and Alaska Natives in accordance with Public Law 93-638.