New York Life/NYLIFE Securities, LLC
Are you looking for a job where you can use your experience to propel your career into management? At NYL we will invest in you from the start to help you learn and grow in a financial professional career. We’ll train you invaluable skills, such as marketing, business development, recruiting, and customer relationship management, and provide you with the tools you need to further your career.
In the Accelerated Path to Management Program, you’ll start off as a financial professional, learning how to sell our products, build client relationships, and meet specific requirements* before transitioning into a management role.
You’ll then undergo a six-month intensive training program designed to prime you for success as a manager. You will use that experience to understand how to coach others to success.
What We Offer
- Your First Year: You’ll learn firsthand about a financial professional’s role and day-to-day work by working as a financial professional for the first year of your career journey with New York Life. We will provide you with award-winning training, access to digital tools, and a comprehensive product suite.
- Training and Resources: You will gain an appreciation of the rich training we provide our financial professionals to help you understand the strength and value of New York Life firsthand. Beyond this training and support, New York Life will equip you with the resources you need to succeed day-to-day, including experts on hand to answer your questions and a suite of digital sales, prospecting and marketing tools that will help you attract and retain your clients with web, social and email content.
- Product Solutions: You will learn about our robust products and services that can help clients and their families achieve their financial goals. Together with its subsidiaries, New York Life provides a range of competitive insurance and financial products, including life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance, disability income insurance, and investment products such as mutual funds through our broker-dealer arm NYLIFE Securities LLC (member of FINRA and SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency. You will be required to hold securities licenses and FINRA registrations and affiliate with NYLIFE Securities as a Registered Representative before you can offer investment products.
How Will We Compensate You:
New York Life will value and reward your hard work and success. You’ll have significant income potential because our field managers’ compensation is directly aligned with their recruiting performance and the production level of their team of financial professionals. The average income among our 586 recruiters in 2021 was $270,890.
Additional benefits: medical, dental, vision insurance, a 401(k), and a pension.
We’re proud of our financial strength.
- A++ Superior (A.M. Best)
- Aaa Exceptional (Moody’s)
- AA+ Very Strong (Standard and Poor’s)
- AAA Exceptionally Strong (Fitch)
We’re proud of our positions in the industry.
- New York Life named a 2021 “Elite Gold Organization” by Chief Learning Officer magazine
- Training Magazine’s Training Top 100 for 2021
We’re proud of the help we’ve provided and continue to provide our clients.
- 5.5 million lives PROTECTED. Includes all owners of individual life insurance and annuity policies.
- $4.9 Billion in living benefits AWARDED. Includes life and annuity cash value accumulation and qualifying policy dividends paid. Dividends are not guaranteed.
- $938 million lifetime annuity PAID. Includes all payouts on individual income annuity products.
Over $1.1 trillion LIFE INSURANCE PROTECTION IN FORCE. Includes term, whole, and universal life.
We’re proud to be recognized by organizations that also value diversity.
- Latino Leaders: 2022 Best Companies for Latinos to Work
- Human Rights Campaign: 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- Forbes 2022: America’s Best Employers for Diversity
What We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for people who want to make a lasting impact on the financial well-being of individuals, families, and small businesses – motivated people who can answer yes to one of the following questions:
- Do you have sales or managerial experience in another industry?
- Have you previously run your own business?
- Do you have an MBA or other advanced degree?
Your Transition to a Field Manager Role
- After meeting specific requirements for the first 12 months as a financial professional*, you’ll be equipped and empowered with a specialized six-month Associate Partner training program. We’ll help you to lead and build your team of financial professionals. Throughout your career journey with New York Life, you’ll continue to have opportunities to grow and be promoted to increasingly senior levels of management.
* Specific production and licensing requirements must be met before transitioning to field management. Please ask your New York Life recruiter for details.
$180,000 - $220,000 at plan yearly
About New York Life/NYLIFE Securities, LLC
We are among the strongest and most respected financial companies in America today - ranking #65 on the 2017 Fortune 100 List. New York Life has earned the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from the major rating agencies such as Standard & Poor's (AA+); A.M. Best (A++); Moody's (Aaa); and Fitch (AAA).
Our extensive, agent focused resources include:
- The Professional Alliance Program, which helps you strengthen existing relationships with attorneys, accountants, and other financial professionals by being able to share commissions on client referrals that lead to sales
- Our Advanced Planning Group, Eagle Strategies for qualifying agents who are also Registered Representatives, and the Nautilus Group for qualifying agents who pay a monthly subscription fee, are three highly-skilled teams providing advanced market support
- Substantial benefits, including a defined benefit pension plan and 401k