New York Life Accelerated Path to Management Program
Are you looking for a job where you can use your experience to propel your career into management? At New York Life, we will invest in you from the start to help you learn and grow in a financial professional career. We’ll train you with invaluable skills, such as marketing, business development, recruiting, and customer relationship management, and provide you with the tools you need to further your career.
What we’re looking for;
We’re looking for people who want to make a lasting impact on the financial well-being of individuals, families, and small businesses – motivated people who can answer yes to one of the following questions:
In the Accelerated Path to Management Program, you’ll start off as a financial professional, learning how to sell our products, build client relationships, and meet specific requirements before transitioning into a management role. You’ll then undergo a six-month intensive training program designed to prime you for success as a manager. You will use that experience to understand how to coach others to success.
What we offer;
You’ll learn firsthand about a financial professional’s role and day-to-day work by working as a financial professional for the first year of your career journey with New York Life. We will provide you with award-winning training, access to digital tools, and a comprehensive product suite.
You will gain an appreciation of the rich training we provide our financial professionals to help you understand the strength value of New York Life firsthand. Beyond this training and support, New York Life will equip you with the resources you need to succeed day-to-day, including experts on hand to answer your questions and a suite of digital sales, prospecting and marketing tools that will help you attract and retain your clients with web, social and email content.
You will learn about our robust products and services that can help clients and their families achieve their financial goals. Together with its subsidiaries, New York Life provides a range of competitive insurance and financial products, including life insurance, annuities, long-term care insurance, disability income insurance, and investment products such as mutual funds through our broker-dealer arm NYLIFE Securities LLC (member of FINRA and SIPC), a Licensed Insurance Agency. You will be required to hold securities licenses and FINRA registrations and affiliate with NYLIFE Securities as a Registered Representative before you can offer investment products.
Specific production and licensing requirements must be met before transitioning to field management. Please ask your New York Life recruiter for details.
After meeting specific requirements for the first 12 months as a financial professional, you’ll be equipped and empowered with a specialized six-month Associate Partner training program. We’ll help you to lead and build your team of financial professionals. Throughout your career journey with New York Life, you’ll continue to have opportunities to grow and be promoted to increasingly senior levels of management.
New York Life will value and reward your hard work and success. You’ll have significant income potential because our field managers’ compensation is directly aligned with their recruiting performance and the production level of their team of financial professionals. The average income among our 586 recruiters in 2021 was $270,890. 1 Additional benefits include medical, dental, vision, a 401(k), and pension.
New York Life is a Fortune 100 company with a long history of doing good. We have been in business for over 175 years, helping generations of Americans protect their families and attain their financial goals. As a mutual company, we are accountable only to our policyholders, not to Wall Street or outside investors. We are focused on long-term success for our clients. To prepare for the future, we are constantly innovating and looking ahead to find more ways to increase value for our clients.
We’re proud of our financial strength
We’re proud of our positions in the industry
We’re proud to be recognized by organizations that also value diversity
We’re proud of the help we’ve provided and continue to provide our clients
1) Actual income and compensation are not guaranteed and depend on a number of factors including your field management title/level, the sales results of your agent unit and/or your General Office, and your applicable field management compensation plan. The Company reserves the right to amend, modify or terminate the compensation plans at any time. The historical income numbers shown above include additional compensation payments designated to reimburse all of a field manager’s business expenses not otherwise reimbursed by the Company. For illustrative purpose only.
2) For the pension plan certain eligibility requirements apply. Monthly payments are determined by your earnings, years of service, age, and the form of payment you choose. The company reserves the right to amend or terminate the plan at any time for any reason.
3) New York Life Insurance Company continues to receive the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer in the U.S. from all four major rating agencies. Source: Individual Third-Party Rating Reports: A.M. Best A++, Fitch Ratings AAA, Moody’s Aaa, and Standard Poor’s AA+ (as of 9/30/2021).
4) Full list of our awards is available here: https://www.newyorklife.com/newsroom/our-awards-and-recognition
5) Source: https://www.chieflearningofficer.com/2021/04/27/chief-learning-officer-reveals-2021-learningelite-award-recipients/ In order to qualify for LearningElite status, organizations that choose to apply must succeed in scoring above the qualifying benchmark in five key performance areas that are core to LD: learning strategy, leadership commitment, learning execution, learning impact and business performance results.
6) Source: Training Magazine https://trainingmag.com/training-magazine-announces-2021-training-top-100-winners/
7) All figures reflect the consolidated results of New York Life Insurance Company and its domestic insurance subsidiaries including New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation for the 12 months ending December 31, 2021.
8) This reflects the consolidated results of New York Life Insurance Company (NYLIC) and its domestic insurance subsidiaries including New York Life Insurance and Annuity Corporation (NYLIAC) for the 12 months ending December 31, 2021. Individual life insurance in force is the total face amount of individual life insurance contracts (term, whole, and universal life) outstanding for NYLIC and its domestic insurance subsidiaries at a given time. The company’s individual life insurance in force totaled $1,139.45 billion on December 31, 2021 (including $182.30 billion for NYLIAC). Intercompany transactions have been eliminated in consolidation.
New York Life Insurance Company
51 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10010
AR10901.062022 SMRU1930963 (Exp.06.30.2022)
$100,000 - $250,000 Salary
Make a difference in people’s lives-starting with your own.
If you like working with people, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and genuinely enjoy helping others, you’ve come to the right place. At New York Life, you can take all those skills and use them to build a successful practice of your own. Best of all, our team is fully invested in you. We provide complete training, education, and support—everything you need to build your own practice as a licensed financial professional.
As a New York Life financial professional, you'll build your business your way with the help and support of a Fortune 100 company. We’ll invest in you with extensive training and continuous learning opportunities, and back you with a team of professionals to help your business grow, including: