Melissa Perrille Group
REAL ESTATE AGENTS LEADS AND APPOINTMENTS PROVIDED!
Real Estate Sales Agent needed for a top producing team in RI, MA, and CT
Do you need help in taking your business to the next level?
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies, and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed! We provide leads, training, and personal Monthly coaching.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Team Player who will always want more
- Leads… lots of leads and appointments
- Seller and Buyer appointments
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- Agent Support
- Transaction Support
Take your career to the next level!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Flexible schedule of hours to be responsive to client needs
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs
- Complete documents such as agency contracts, purchase agreements
- Review settlement statements and closing documents
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents
- Must have a valid Real Estate License in RI, MA or CT.
- Team player with a great positive attitude.
- Be people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current Real Estate trends.
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Some weekend and evening hours required.
- A good fit for our office culture.
About Melissa Perrille Group
Join a high producing Real Estate team located in North Providence, RI. We're looking for talented, positive team members to make an impact in our communities.