We are seeking to hire an experienced, self-motivated Third Shift Coordinator for the Fletcher, NC area. The Shift Coordinator acts as an onsite extension of the Onsite Manager and the HR function, managing all aspects of client contingent workforce, to include business relationship development, supervision, and management of the contingent employees.
- Build and maintain strategic partnership with the client through an extensive and detailed understanding of the client’s business, strategic direction, processes and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles at the account to endure highest level of client satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with the client’s needs and output requirement.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Build strong relationships through in-person visits, which foster a consultative relationship and increased business with the onsite client.
- Exceed client and talent expectations and stay ahead of the industry by offering innovative, creative and effective employment solutions.
- Must have HS Diploma.
- Must have close contact with Managers.
- Must have some computer skills.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must be a team player and be able to get along well with others.
- Previous Supervisory experience is a plus.
$14 - $14.50 per hour, based on experience
We value pride, passion and performance and we are looking for choice individuals to serve the community in which we work. Looking for a career change? Ready to work in a fast-paced environment while driving results?