The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
Looking to hire Licensed Real Estate Buyer Agents (or waiting on your testing date!)
Our market is rapidly expanding and our office has more leads than we can handle! We are looking to bring on a few new members.
The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is a driven Real Estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. You have to experience it to believe it!
ARE YOU OUR TYPE OF PERSON?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job?
- Are you a team player?
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal communication skills!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office administrative support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals.
- An environment that respects your hard-working abilities
- We have warm leads, more than we can handle!
If this sounds intriguing to you, please upload your resume and create your online profiles so we can get to know you better. Completion of questions and short assessment is appreciated.
- Participate in weekly team trainings
- One on one meetings with Office Sales Manager
- Participation in weekly call nights
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Effectively communicate with management and team
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking
- Current CA Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining CA Real Estate License
- Must be coachable
- Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Team Player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Its a MUST to attend all Monday morning meetings
- Knowledge of using basic computer and google applications.
$115,000 or more - Commission Based position
About The Blake Cory Home Selling Team
The Blake Cory Home Selling Team is one of the leading and GROWING Real Estate Teams in Temecula Valley.