Inside Sales Agent
Inside Sales Agent
Real estate sales agent that focuses on prospecting and qualifying new clients
An inside sales agent in the real estate industry works on building relationships while prospecting for potential clients, exploring sales opportunities and putting leads into the funnel.
Top tasks for an Inside Sales Agent
- Outbound calling and emailing prospects
- Generating leads for your business
Hiring an Inside Sales Agent
Learn how to hire an ISA with Brian Icenhower. He talks about how setting goals for your inside sales talent will help them get the job done. Top talent can be found by 'selling' the role to them in a good job ad, but first outline your goals and expectations in your job description.
Inside Sales Agent Job Description Vs. Job Ad
The job description for an inside sales agent is an internal document to be used inside your organization to define the expectations and the ideal candidate for the role. From the job description, you can build your public-facing job ad to advertise on job boards to sell candidates to join your company.
- INTERNAL USE
- Used only by me and my team
Inside Sales Agent
Sales Team Lead
To plan and achieve prospecting and sales targets. To provide a first-class experience to all customers that enhances company brand. To pre-qualify buyers, understand the needs of sellers and negotiate sales effectively.
- Respond to leads in 2-5 minutes
- Ramp into production 30 days after hire
- Exceed monthly sales quota by 2%
- Make 50 prospecting calls per day
- Clean 200 contacts each month
- Generate 25 qualified leads from SOI per month
- Prospect for and engage with clients to build and manage a pipeline of future clients
- Follow scripts and plan to achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets
- Cold calling and responding efficiently to customer inquiries to achieve improved customer satisfaction ratings
- Outbound calling, email communication, and coordination to schedule appointments
- Accurately qualify potential customers and track metrics to ensure weekly goal attainment
- Participate in regular training and education requirements to continuously improve skills
- Customer/client database management
- Lead qualification (BANT)
- Rapport building and active listening
- Objection handling
- Clear communication skills
- Calendar management
- 1-2 years of cold calling and/or sales experience
- Real Estate License
- Self-reliant. Independent and autonomous.
- Interactive. Engaging and expressive.
- Structured. Organized and systematic.
- Consistent. Reliable and predictable.
- They have a political drive for authority and like to take command, so share opportunities for growth and their potential career path.
- Since they have an economic and utilitarian drive for results and maximum returns, share details about your back office support that will keep them selling.
- To satisfy their individualistic drive to be independent, unique and free, offer a supportive yet flexible team environment with optional accountability.
- EXTERNAL USE
- Seen by candidates
Inside Sales Agent
(Alternative Job Title - Inside Sales Agent Telemarketer)
Do you absolutely enjoy talking to people? Are you focused on obtaining great results and earning a great income? We are focused on growing business opportunities in our area. The objective is to increase the number of sales opportunities for the team, and to promote and professionally represent the good reputation of our organization and our entire team. We need individuals to support the outside sales team in an effort to grow potential sales opportunities. If you are seeking a position that allows you to be recognized for your performance and be rewarded financially for your achievements, please read on!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies served by our team in order to expand our clientele and build our business
- Primary duties include outbound calling, email communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle to ensure the needs of our customers are met
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents in order to provide quick response times to their needs
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections to demonstrate the professionalism and integrity that our team prides itself on
- Create and maintain a database of prospective clients to ensure organization and follow-up on all leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Understand client needs to more effectively offer solutions and support
- Has excellent organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Passionate about selling
- Has strong listening skills and is able to uncover potential sales opportunities
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Must have a Real Estate License or be willing to obtain one
$50,000 (National Average)
Hiring an Inside Sales Agent?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions