Hotel Event Coordinator
Hotel Event Coordinator Job Overview
A hotel event coordinator plans and executes special hotel events. Event coordinators are responsible for outlining the needs for each event, creating a budget and tracking invoices, scheduling event activities, and evaluating success. Coordinators work in tandem with other hotel staff, clients, and vendors to ensure a smooth experience for guests.
Hotel Event Coordinator Job Template
Hotel Event Coordinator Job Summary
We’re looking for a full-time event coordinator who loves planning special occasions. You’ll work directly with clients and vendors to ensure the logistics of each hotel event run smoothly. Responsibilities include: financial planning, scheduling vendors, facilitating event logistics, communicating with staff about event execution, and evaluating the success of each event. Applicants should be friendly, reliable, and detail-oriented.
Hotel Event Coordinator Responsibilities
- Work with the event manager and staff to book events
- Outline all hotel event needs, such as: necessary transportation accommodations, venue location, lodging for guests, vendors, food and drink menus, and audio-visual needs.
- Create a budget and keep track of invoices and receipts for each hotel event
- Schedule and facilitate vendor activity in event space
- Communicate with on-site staff through clear banquet event orders to ensure event logistic needs are met
- Provide excellent customer service during the event, ensuring the schedule is followed
- Evaluate the success of hotel events and be ready to present results to team members
Hotel Event Coordinator Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required, associate -- degree in Hospitality and Tourism preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in event management
- Fantastic interpersonal skills for working with clients and other team members
- Ability to budget and keep track of expenditures using relevant software
- Possesses excellent time management and organization skills
Hotel Event Coordinator Compensation
$16.01/hour (National Average)
Post Your Job Now
Hotel Event Coordinator?
It only takes 2 minutes!
to post your ad!
Benefits of posting with us:
- Expert advice from hiring coaches
- Prime visibility on job boards like Indeed and ZipRecruiter
- Automated screening process with DISC
Hotel Event Coordinator Ideal Candidate Profile
View the ideal candidate's DISC personality profile to hire the right fit.Learn More
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.