Problem Solver Overview
Each letter of DISC represents certain behaviors and characteristics. The D (decisive) illustrates how people solve problems and make decisions. D personality types are either more action-oriented or patient when it comes to problem-solving.
What is a high D personality type?
A person with a high D personality type in their DISC profile is a Problem Solver. A Problem Solver is quick to make decisions. They trust their instincts and solve problems faster than someone with a low D personality type who is more patient.
High D personality traits
A person with a Problem Solver personality type likes to take action. When decisions need to be made, the Problem Solver makes it happen quickly.
Problem Solver personality traits:
- Decisive when taking action
- Competitive to achieve top results
- Opinionated when contributing to group discussions
- Results-oriented to get the job done quickly
- Quick on their feet when problem-solving