The Association for Supportive Child Care (ASCC) was founded in 1976 as a private, non-profit corporation dedicated to shaping the future of AZ. Every program at ASCC meets a unique set of needs within the child care and early education field. The need for child care continues to be critical. Today, ASCC staff continue to improve the quality of care for Arizona children and families. We shape the communities, who shape the children, who shape our future.
At ASCC We:
• Provide training and education to individuals in the child care field
• Support quality child care through accreditation programs
• Offer support and training to those who care for the children of family and friends
• Encourage child care professionals to continue their education
• Assist family child care providers with state certification
• Assist refugee families settling in AZ with starting a child care business in their home