Buyer's Agent Job Summary
This type of real estate broker reaches out to pre-qualified leads to develop relationships and cultivate potential buyers. They ask questions to determine the needs of prospective buyers, host open houses, show properties, present purchase offers and sell homes. They keep up to date on local market conditions and trends and communicate regularly with their customer base.
Buyer's Agent Job Template
Buyer's Agent Job Summary
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer’s Specialist to consult with buyer clients exclusively. Are you resolved to making the buying experience for a client effortless and compelling? Do you listen to your clients in a consultative way? If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! We can help get you licensed if needed! We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success. This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
Buyer's Agent Responsibilities
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to improve sales results
- Act as an intermediary between your buyer and seller to ensure smooth transaction
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs and budgets to facilitate an easy transaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year in order to effectively increase your client base
- Support and learn from other team-orient agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
Buyer's Agent Qualifications
- Currently licensed in Real Estate or willing to pursue a license. We can help you get one
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
Buyer's Agent Compensation
$90,000 (National Average)
Let our hiring coaches handle it
Our hiring coaches provide expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan.Post Now
Job template successfully copied to your clipboard!Post this job now with WizeHire
When you post with WizeHire...
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions
Ready to post your own job ad?
Begin with this template and post your job to 60+ job boards with help from one of our expert coaches.