This type of real estate broker reaches out to pre-qualified leads to develop relationships and cultivate potential buyers. They ask questions to determine the needs of prospective buyers, host open houses, show properties, present purchase offers and sell homes. They keep up to date on local market conditions and trends and communicate regularly with their customer base.
Personality types of a Buyer’s Agent
Each letter of DISC represents polar personality types with correlating behaviors and characteristics. Learn more about their strengths and weaknesses, how they communicate, and more.
Behavioral Qualities for a Buyer’s Agent
Behavioral qualities make people naturally act in a certain way. Utilize people’s natural behaviors and strengths at work.
- Task-oriented. Focused on the big objectives, rather than humanistic side.
- Collaborative. Works well with others.
- Accommodating. Making room for others.
- Easy-going. Informal, not tense or strict.
Motivators for a Buyer’s Agent
Motivators are values that drive people. To retain passionate employees, place people in a role that utilizes their values.
- Economic: A utilitarian drive for results and maximal returns. To tend to an economic drive, give commission that is beneficial both to the business and to them personally.
- Individualistic: A drive to be independent, unique and free. To tend to an individualistic drive, allow them to be accountable for their responsibilities.
- Political: A drive for authority, to take command. To tend to a political drive, give them opportunities to grow in a leadership position.
Hiring a Buyer’s Agent?
Start with Wizehire today and post your job to 60+ Job boards now!
- Expert advice on your job ad, screening questions, and compensation plan
- Prime visibility on job boards including Indeed, ZipRecruiter, and Monster
- Automated DISC assessment and screening questions