What prevents real estate entrepreneurs from growing their business?
WizeHire chats with Rick Cheever from Tom Ferry Coaches to highlight what is holding real estate entrepreneurs back from growing their business.
- 2 traditional hiring methods that aren’t working for real estate teams
- 3 useful tips that’ll help you post high-performing job ads
- How to rank job candidates during the hiring process
- The #1 way to accelerate the entire hiring process from start to finish
- 4 recruiting advantages WizeHire offers to help grow real estate teams
- Create high quality job ads. Optimize every job ad you post online for job boards and job seekers. You’ll outperform competitors and compel the most qualified candidates to apply.
*WizeHire has proven, optimized job templates for real estate. Check them out here.
- Identify and rank candidates based on personality. Require every job applicant to take a DISC+ personality assessment before the interview. That way, you’ll know whose personality and work motivations will match your open role.
- Streamline your hiring process with an applicant tracking system (ATS). Take advantage of simple software tools like applicant tracking systems, which allow you to easily review, filter, organize, and message all of your job applicants – all in one place.
- Think of your hiring process like a sales funnel. The same way a solid sales funnel turns leads into conversions, a proven recruiting system turns candidates into hires. You should have a step-by-step process to consistently recruit, interview, and hire the right talent every time.
- Hire people who will stay with your company. DISC+ profiles shed light on a candidate’s values and motivators, which are both strong indicators of how satisfied they’ll be ih the role.
- Be transparent about compensation in your job ads. Money is the number one motivator for two-thirds of jobseekers. That’s why disclosing how much they can earn can give you a competitive advantage.
Don’t know where to start? WizeHire’s software automatically displays the pay range you should be offering for the role based on job title and location.