This Real Estate Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Administrative Assistant Job Titles (pick one)
• Administrative Assistant / Transaction Coordinator
• Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Administrative / Transaction Coordinator
• Real Estate Transaction Coordinator / Admin Assistant
• Admin Assistant / Real Estate
Example Job Description #1
We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL Transaction Coordinator for our growing and dynamic real estate team to help keep our agents on track and ensure our clients experience top-notch service!
The ideal person is someone who cares about the quality of their work and enjoys working in a fast paced, small office environment. You’ll have a friendly, positive attitude, be a team player, and multi-tasker with a sense of urgency. You will also be interested in the long term of the business. We are seeking a self-motivated thinker, not just task manager who is detail oriented, thinks outside the box, and is creative and involved. This job is responsible for the day to day support of Sales Agents and Office Management.
Must be well organized, a self-starter who is able to learn new technology easily, provide excellent customer service, have great phone skills and be able to multi-task efficiently.
General hours are Monday – Friday, 8:30-5:30 but some flexibility is required for client events.
Many opportunities for advancement! We offer a fun and friendly office with great teammates!
Example Job Description #2
Are you an organized individual looking to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing team in [CITY] area? Do you work best in a highly collaborative team environment where your contributions will be visible and have a direct impact on the direction of the business?
The Transaction Coordinator brings his/her intent attention to detail to the table in order to play a key role in the achievement of our real estate team’s goals through the facilitation of smooth transactions from point of accepted contract to delivery of keys.
This person excels at creating systems and improving processes, works well from a list and can strategically manage their tasks without much direction. The TC must be detail-oriented but maintain a high-level of fluidity and flexibility. The tasks that must be performed to get a contract to closing do not always happen in a linear manner, and it is because of this fluid nature of the tasks that keen attention to detail is necessary.
You are: Accountable, patient, detail oriented, prudent, dedicated and communicative.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Salaries for transaction coordinators can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.