This Real Estate Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Administrative Assistant Job Titles (pick one)
• Administrative Assistant / Transaction Coordinator
• Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Administrative / Transaction Coordinator
• Real Estate Transaction Coordinator / Admin Assistant
• Admin Assistant / Real Estate
Example Job Description #1
Our Real Estate Business is growing so fast we can hardly keep up. We have an immediate opening for a Transaction Coordinator with some executive assistant duties to assist real estate executives. You’ll work in a fast-paced real estate office assisting our team of top flight Buyers Agents while managing contracts to closing, and working in tandem with the Office Manager and CFO. We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business.
We have a superb reputation and positive brand recognition. So, if you are committed to excellence, a team player and willing to ask for help when needed – this is the right position for you. You must also be highly self-motivated and have a sense of humor. You should be super smart, an organizer, a fast learner, a positive person, and a great communicator able to find creative solutions while being polite, polished, professional and discreet.
Example Job Description #2
Client Care Contracts Specialist needed for our growing real estate team.
Local real estate brokerage seeks customer service-minded management professional.
Upon hiring, the Client Care Contracts Manager will enjoy:
- A fast-paced corporate environment where hard work and leadership are rewarded
- A collaborative, TEAM-focused atmosphere in an open office
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Flexible scheduling with vacation and sick leave
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Salaries for transaction coordinators can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.