This Real Estate Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant job description template is optimized for posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Administrative Assistant Job Titles (pick one)
• Administrative Assistant / Transaction Coordinator
• Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Administrative / Transaction Coordinator
• Real Estate Transaction Coordinator / Admin Assistant
• Admin Assistant / Real Estate
Example Job Description #1
We are a top producing, high-energy residential brokerage firm and are in need of a full time Transaction Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. This organized professional helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract to close allowing our sales staff to focus on what they do best: convert leads into clients and negotiate successful deals resulting in increased commission!
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
Attention to detail, a systematic approach, creative problem solving, and exemplary customer service and communication skills are necessary to assist the team’s efforts in servicing our clients. The main priority of this position is taking care of the numerous details and checklist items that arise from the time a purchase agreement is accepted until successful closing.
Example Job Description #2
Transaction Coordinator needed for a top-ranking Real Estate team in CITY/STATE. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go “above and beyond” and is excited about the opportunity for growth and expansion; also is someone who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
The Transaction Coordinator is a highly detail-oriented and systematic individual that helps our team service our clients with seamless, top-notch customer service from contract-to-close.
Creative problem solving, exemplary customer service, and strong communication and negotiation skills are necessary. The TC’s main priorities are ensuring that the many details and deadlines are met to ensure a smooth transaction, while maintaining strong communication with all parties involved.
The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (Brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
• Manage website, blog sites and social media
• Act as a liaison between clients and agents
• Participate in company-provided training sessions
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Manage contract to close process
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
• Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
• Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
• Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
• Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
• Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
• Schedule photographers for all seller listings
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
Salaries for transaction coordinators can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.