This Showing Agent job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
• Showing Assistant / Real Estate Sales
• Real Estate Sales / Showing Agent
• Showing Assistant / Real Estate Sales Agent
Example Job Description #1
GET PAID TO MEET NEW PEOPLE AND SHOW THEM HOUSES!
Are you a real estate agent that loves working with home buyers? Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Are you a hard worker but you just don’t have enough leads to make the kind of money you want to make? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are a group of real estate agents in which everybody specializes is some aspect of the real estate transaction. We need to fill the position of Showing Agent right now. Everybody wants each other to succeed and have a well balanced life where you achieve your goals.
Example Job Description #2
We are a team of specialists serving real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the LOCATION Area.
What are we looking for? We’re looking for Showing Agents to support sales goals through effective sales techniques and quality customer service.
- Create / Convert / Close
- 20 approved buyers working at all times
- 50 showings per week to fully qualified buyers
- Average 5 homes shown before writing an offer
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
• Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
• Driving buyer clients to homes
• Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
• Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
• Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
• Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
Salaries for Real Estate Showing Assistants can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.