This Showing Agent job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
• Showing Assistant / Real Estate Sales
• Real Estate Sales / Showing Agent
• Showing Assistant / Real Estate Sales Agent
Example Job Description #1
Do you love Real Estate and want to see what it is like to work in this field? We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant.
We’re a vibrant and very busy real estate brokerage in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses properties in CITY/STATE and its surrounding areas.
If you’re a a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional who meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. The position involves assisting with putting out signs, flyer boxes, and measuring the home.
Hours vary in this position. Could be part time and we can work around your schedule when setting up open houses and showings.
Example Job Description #2
Love Real Estate and love the money but can’t get clients? Work for our top producing agent who will give you the leads and all you have to do is convert and close. This is a great way to get started and learn the real estate industry!
We need someone who will fit the team. We are an energetic, client-centered, highly efficient, motivated and enthusiastic team. We need someone who will match our speed. We have the clients, we need someone good at conversion and closing. If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
• Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
• Driving buyer clients to homes
• Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
• Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
• Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
• Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
Salaries for Showing Assistants can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.