This Showing Agent job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
• Showing Assistant / Real Estate Sales
• Real Estate Sales / Showing Agent
• Showing Assistant / Real Estate Sales Agent
Example Job Description #1
We are seeking capable, determined, ambitious, energetic real estate agents to join our growing network of local sales agents. Licensed or not, please reach out to us.
You must be organized, committed and passionate about delivering the dream of home ownership. No real estate sales experience is necessary, although sales experience is preferred. Highly-driven professionals from other industries are encouraged to apply – we will train a candidate worthy of investment.
Whether helping someone buy or sell a home or assisting in the community you serve, the satisfaction of helping others as a real estate agent is extremely rewarding. You create a schedule that works best for your personal life and passions. There is no limit or ceiling on how much you make. You are paid in direct proportion to how hard you work.
This is a commission-based career with unlimited potential!
Example Job Description #2
The professionals working with our team work with an endless stream of buyers. Our Expert Buyer’s Agents can’t always get their buyers out to see homes, so that is where a Showing Agent comes in. They work with the team to get the buyers into homes when they want to see them.
THE REQUIREMENTS: You are a bright, ambitious, hard-working individual who is serious about a career and has commitment and self-discipline. MUST BE a licensed Realtor or currently taking real estate classes.
THE COMPANY: We are one of the leading real estate teams in the state. We offer a balanced client base consisting of traditional listings and of course, plenty of buyer opportunities.
THE JOB: Assist buyers in their home search by showing them homes within their desired search criteria and beyond. You will get a commission when the clients home goes to closing and your gas will be covered. It is a great way to get into real estate, get out to show homes and learn the market.
Eventually our goal is to have our Showing Agents move into Buyer Agent roles within our team. However, if you are looking for stable long term work we do hire long term Showing Agents for this position. This job is perfect for the agent who just wants to show homes; not deal with contracts, cold calling and finding new business.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
• Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
• Driving buyer clients to homes
• Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
• Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
• Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
• Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
• Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
Salaries for Real Estate Showing Assistants can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.