This Showing Agent job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
• Showing Assistant / Real Estate Sales
• Real Estate Sales / Showing Agent
• Showing Assistant / Real Estate Sales Agent
Example Job Description #1
If you’re a social “people-person” with an ambitious, vibrant and positive personality who is responsible and professional and meets our requirements, we’re interested in speaking with you. We are seeking a personable individual to work with clients as a Showing Assistant starting in the next 60 days.
If the commission only aspect of the business is holding you back let’s talk! If you can make a commitment to 100 days of training you WILL be profitable on our Team.
We’re a vibrant and productive team in need of field service and showing agents to host open houses and to show homes for our Senior Buyer agents in the area. Once you master this skill, there is a possibility of moving to the next level of opportunity to become a Junior Listing Agent.
Example Job Description #2
Showing Agent needed for TOP Real Estate team!
Have you been thinking of making a change? Do you love Real Estate and not sure how to start?
Are you looking to learn the real estate industry from the inside out on your way to becoming a thriving agent?
We are a dynamic, thriving, Real Estate Team looking for talent!
We have a couple openings for showing agents. We provide training, leads, marketing, all paid admin support and a team of partners.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Assist the lead agent by showing homes to buyer clients
• Assist the lead agent by identifying homes that meet the criteria as specified by the lead agent after the lead agent has completed a needs analysis
• Driving buyer clients to homes
• Working with buyer clients to refine their needs and wants based on seeing homes
• Finding homes that meet buyer clients’ criteria
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Ability to spend a large amount of time driving in their car
• Ability to analyze clients’ needs and wants and match them to homes
• Ambitious with proven ability to succeed
• Real Estate License (Required for job but not to apply; we can help you get one!)
Salaries for Real Estate Showing Assistants can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.