This Real Estate Office Manager job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Real Estate Office Manager Job Titles (pick one)
• Real Estate Office Manager
• Office Manager / Real Estate
• Office Administrator
• Administrative Director
• Administrative Manager
Example Job Description #1
Our new Real Estate Office Manager will handle all functions of our office. Must be self-motivated, have strong customer service skills, organizational skills and the ability to problem solve. A can-do, pleasant attitude and the ability to work independently is a must. If you are looking for a challenging position, a great office environment with the room to learn and grow, we’d like to meet you.
The Real Estate Office Manager reports directly to the owners and is responsible for ensuring the smooth daily running of the company. Duties include managing phone and e-mail communications, oversight of routine updates to websites and other social media and staff management.
Our ideal Real Estate Office Manager candidate will provide general office support. This includes fielding phone calls and directing them to the appropriate person and providing support to the brokers in the office. The Office Manager will be acting as the lead resource for administrative support and will maintain both hard copy and electronic office files. Coordinating the monthly office schedule, running monthly meetings, and creating mailings are also key functions of this position.
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
Example Job Description #2
We are seeking our next high impact leader. As the Real Estate Office Manager, you will be responsible for coaching, mentoring, recruiting and providing training for our sales force and office staff. The ideal candidate is energized at the idea of helping people reach their full potential and receives intrinsic rewards from investing in others.
In this key role, you will be working closely with the principal broker in helping run the real estate brokerage. Developing and implementing process improvements to reduce operational costs and improve efficiencies as well providing guidance and support for the staff are also important functions. Our new Real Estate Office Manage will be a strong leader who is detail oriented, communicates effectively and has an inspirational style.
As a student of the art and science of dealing with people, you are skilled in applying a consultative model of coaching and utilize a participative leadership style. As the Real Estate Office Manager you will also run the day-to-day operations of the firm. If you are detail oriented, skilled at implementing systems and enhancing the infrastructure of an organization we want to hear from you. We are looking for leaders who have a track record of building high performance teams.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Coordinate and take charge of administrative and transaction management; Create processes to ensure efficiency
• Complete listing paperwork
Create new MLS listings, update pending and closed listings (picture scheduling, signage coordination and ordering, drop off brochures and other marketing materials to listings)
• Provide contract assistance to other positions in the company
• Update the listing and sale filing systems
• Create listing and sales checklists
• Provide status reports
• Assist with title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
• Assist with the creation of marketing materials like brochures, renderings, Facebook Ads, Zillow and Trulia listings, video, and Website Design and changes
• Communicate regularly with the broker/owner
• Responsible for interviewing and hiring support staff
• Review and implement policies and procedures
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Ability to multitask, work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
• Ability to interact with team members, clients and vendors
• Strong leadership qualities. Ability to supervise, train and motivate staff
• Friendly, outgoing personality, able to work with broker associates, clients, and the public.
• Computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, WordPress and more.
• Some flexibility to work schedule, but must be able to work Monday thru Friday.
Salaries for Office Managers can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.