Real Estate Buyers Agent Job Description Template
This Real Estate Buyers Agent Job Description Template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content. For this type of position, briefer is better!
Job Title (pick one)
• Real Estate Sales Agent
• Real Estate Sales Buyer Agent
• Real Estate Salesperson
• Real Estate Sales Specialist
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Example Job Description #1
$75,000- $100,000 Full-time, Part-time, Commission
REALTOR Wanted! (we can help get you licensed if needed)
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
Example Job Description #2
We Need Agents Who Can Handle 30+ Leads a Month
The [ LOCATION ] market is expanding and we are looking for driven self-starters like you. Our business model is to take away the barriers to lead generation and marketing to let you do what you do best… sell real estate. Our company has grown and we are just getting started.
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of [ COMPANY NAME ].
Average earnings are $120,000+ at plan commission and top agents are making MUCH MORE!
Here is what we offer:
- No marketing outlay: that’s right you won’t spend a dime on buyer leads.
- No monthly office broker fees.
- Advanced marketing and technology systems for success.
- Proven onboarding and training programs.
- Dedicated Call Center Team to help book your showings.
Did we mention we provide you with 30+ leads per month?
We are currently hiring in your area and if you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will set up a time to discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
• Provide world class customer service to buyers
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
• Hold open houses regularly
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• Grit, determination and a great team player
• Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
• Quick response times
• Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
• Thrives in a true team environment
• Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Salaries for Real Estate Buyers Agents can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.