This Outside Sales job description template is designed to help you attract top sales professionals who may not have experience in real estate. It is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content. For this type of position, briefer is better!
Outside Sales Job Titles (pick one)
• Outside Sales / Real Estate
• Real Estate Salesperson / Realtor
• Outside Sales / Real Estate Sales Agent
• Realtor / Outside Sales
• Real Estate Salesperson
• Real Estate Sales / Buyer’s Specialist
Example Job Description #1
Example Job Description #2
Are you a top sales professional in your field? Are you seeking a new, more lucrative industry in which to sell? It’s time for you to learn more about real estate!
In this role you will meet with multiple, qualified clients each day. Our sales process centers around our customer. You will focus on educating your clients, truly building a relationship with them and most importantly, delivering on your promises.
Do you excel at any of the following?
- Customer service
- Priority management
- Diligent customer follow-up and follow-through
- Commitment to your professional goals
If so, we should talk today!
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
• Sales experience helpful
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Salaries for Outside Sales professionals can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.