This Outside Sales job description template is designed to help you attract top sales professionals who may not have experience in real estate. It is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content. For this type of position, briefer is better!
Outside Sales Job Titles (pick one)
• Outside Sales / Real Estate
• Real Estate Salesperson / Realtor
• Outside Sales / Real Estate Sales Agent
• Realtor / Outside Sales
• Real Estate Salesperson
• Real Estate Sales / Buyer’s Specialist
Example Job Description #1
Calling all talented sales people! Discover a best kept secret – one of the most rewarding, lucrative, fun professions: Residential Real Estate.
Imagine an environment where all leads and appointments are provided for you. But, perhaps the best part is there is no ceiling on how much you can earn.
We offer a unique, unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored and to learn from some of the best in the real estate industry.
Our ideal candidates are conscientious, articulate, driven, love to learn and are teachable. We are passionate about helping you achieve your best! Again, no real estate experience is required, but you must get/have a real estate salesperson license.
All leads and appointments supplied. Other benefits to this position include:
No cold calling, no desk fees, and leading edge systems to make selling faster and easier.
You will also receive targeted coaching and training and the ability to work a normal work week. Achieve success faster while you live a more balanced and fulfilled life.
Example Job Description #2
The majority of people change majors in college, take a first job that has nothing to do with their education and end up changing careers every three years. It can be a frustrating journey.
We want you to discover a best kept secret — one of the most rewarding, lucrative, fun professions… residential Real Estate.
There is no ceiling on how much you can earn. No experience is preferred. We are more interested in your talent than your experience.
We offer a unique, unmatched opportunity for you to be mentored and learn from some of the best in the real estate industry.
Our ideal candidate is conscientious, articulate, driven, loves to learn and is teachable. If you enjoy working with others, we would love to hear from you. We are passionate about helping you achieve your best!
Again, no experience is preferred.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Real Estate License (We can help you get one!)
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Salaries for Outside Sales professionals can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.