This Listing/Closing Coordinator job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Listing/Closing Coordinator Job Titles (pick one)
• Listing/Closing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Listing/Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Closing Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Transaction Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Account Manager / Listing and Closing Coordinator
Example Job Description #1
Forward thinking, progressive Real Estate Company is seeking a highly motivated, talented individual to work in our Listing/Marketing Department. A Listing Manager is deeply committed to top-notch customer service (serving the client, as well as the Company’s agents), exemplifying the 3 C’s: Care, Commitment, and Communication. The Listing Manager always looks to go “above and beyond” for our clients to make sure that they have a smooth and enjoyable home selling experience.
The right Candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. A love for problem-solving and “thinking outside of the box” is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today!
Example Job Description #2
We are seeking an Account Manager to serve both our home buying and home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
The perfect candidate for this role may be a licensed agent that has realized they prefer the support side of real estate more so than the selling, cold calling, door knocking, etc. Or perhaps the perfect candidate has worked on the support side for another real estate team or company and is looking for more growth opportunity. This could include those currently or recently working as a Transaction Coordinator/Manager, a Closing Coordinator/Manager, an Executive Assistant or a Listing Manager/Coordinator.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide fiduciary service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task focused in order to complete multiple projects. Someone with project management experience that was heavy on customer service would excel in this role.
This is a very tech savvy position, so strong technology aptitude is a must.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
• Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
• Create MLS listings
• Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
• Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
• Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
• Maintain showing logs and listing files
• Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
• Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
• Prepare Listing portfolios
• Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
• Help build and maintain database
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• MLS experience helpful.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
Salaries for Listing/Closing Coordinators can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.