This Listing/Closing Coordinator job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator Job Titles (pick one)
• Listing/Closing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Listing/Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Closing Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Transaction Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Account Manager / Listing and Closing Coordinator
Example Job Description #1
Due to growth, we have a unique opportunity for a talented Closing Coordinator. If you have the gift of hospitality, thoroughly enjoy interacting with others and have an amiable, outgoing and pleasant demeanor, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are searching for a person who genuinely desires to help others, takes pride in their quality of work and also has the ability to multi-task and solve problems. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first.
Example Job Description #2
CLOSING COORDINATOR for growing Real Estate Team.
Looking to hire a talented person who is precise, detailed oriented, and highly organized. This person is supportive, a problem solver, and enjoys working as part of a team. Must be a self-starter, learning based, forward thinking, and have the desire to grow with the team.
In addition to being task oriented, this person will also be great with people and skilled in customer service. Computer skills and social media knowledge are a must. A Real Estate License is a huge bonus but not required to apply.
If this sounds like a career in which you would excel, we would love to talk. Please upload your resume and a cover letter telling us why you would be the ideal candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you! We look forward to meeting with you and discussing this position.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
• Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
• Create MLS listings
• Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
• Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
• Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
• Maintain showing logs and listing files
• Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
• Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
• Prepare Listing portfolios
• Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
• Help build and maintain database
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• MLS experience helpful.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
Salaries for Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinators can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.