This Listing/Closing Coordinator job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator Job Titles (pick one)
• Listing/Closing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Listing/Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Closing Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Transaction Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Account Manager / Listing and Closing Coordinator
Example Job Description #1
Our Real Estate Team is seeking an Office Administrator who can oversee daily operations and provide exceptionally knowledgeable customer service that will increase sales and grow our existing customer base through repeat business and referrals. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating showing, listings, and closings for the sales team. The candidate will also be maintaining files, implementing systems, and executing our marketing strategy. If you are a detail-oriented professional with previous experience in real estate, we would love to talk to you today.
Example Job Description #2
We are seeking the right individual to provide the best service ever (110%) to our buyer and seller clients, vendors, and partners, which will facilitate our listing and closing transactions converting everyone with whom we do business to a raving fan.
As an Office Administrator, you have exceptional organizational and management skills. You operate with a high level of professionalism and present yourself as such.
You are able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and handling others with a smile. You have superior communications skills, in both verbal and written form.
You are able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary. You will take on your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
• Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
• Create MLS listings
• Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
• Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
• Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
• Maintain showing logs and listing files
• Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
• Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
• Prepare Listing portfolios
• Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
• Help build and maintain database
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• MLS experience helpful.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
Salaries for Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinators can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.