This Listing/Closing Coordinator job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Listing/Closing Coordinator Job Titles (pick one)
• Listing/Closing Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Listing/Transaction Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager – Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager/Closing Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager/Transaction Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
Example Job Description #1
We are a top producing, high-energy residential brokerage firm and are in need of a full time, Listing Manager/Closing Coordinator with equal energy and enthusiasm. The right candidate should be excited about organizing all the steps in coordinating a home sales, from staging and advertising at the beginning of the sale to tracking and filing necessary paperwork at the close of the sale.
The right person will also have the desire to help build the team by contributing to both indirect and direct marketing responsibilities.
We are seeking someone who enjoys people and excels at building relationships both in person and over the phone. Proficiency with computers and technology and possessing the ability to learn new applications quickly are also necessary qualities.
Experience with MS Office Suite (especially Outlook) is needed. The right person must have good organizational skills and be great at multitasking. We are looking for someone who has the ability and desire to grow with our dynamic team.
Example Job Description #2
Do you enjoy helping the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing/Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the family!
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
• Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
• Create MLS listings
• Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
• Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
• Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
• Maintain showing logs and listing files
• Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
• Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
• Prepare Listing portfolios
• Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file.
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates.
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
• Help build and maintain database
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages.
• MLS experience helpful.
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability.
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Reliable and dependable.
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience.
• Accurate and attentive to detail.
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality.
Salaries for Listing/Closing Coordinators can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.