Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator Job Description Template
This Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator Job Description Template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator Job Titles (pick one)
• Listing/Closing Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Listing/Transaction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Closing Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Listing Manager / Transaction Coordinator – Administrative Assistant
• Account Manager / Listing and Closing Coordinator
•Client Care Coordinator / Listing and Closing
Example Job Description #1
Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right”?
We are seeking a Listing and Closing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home buyers and sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!
Example Job Description #2
Do you love the real estate business, but don’t necessarily want to prospect and dislike the peaks and valleys of sales commission revenue? Do you enjoy building relationships with people and helping them to achieve their goals?
Then we want to speak to you.
We are seeking a Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinator to join a top-producing real estate firm in the [ CITY ] area.
You will be assisting top-producing agents to be higher producers by performing various functions of their business for them, so that they can have more time to produced higher levels. Functions include: closing coordinating; listing transaction management and agent marketing services.
- Exceeding the expectations of the agent in the various functions mentioned above.
- Keep agents, clients and service providers fully informed with progress and potential issues from contract to closing.
- Take pride in making your agents “shine” in the eye of their clients.
- Seek ways to make yourself invaluable to your agents.
We are looking for a sharp, passionate, overachiever who:
- Wants to do work that matters.
- Has a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves.
- Takes pride and ownership in their own quality of work and will grow the volume of business based on that quality.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Interface with homeowners to help them complete and sign listing contracts
• Write descriptive text for marketing brochures and flyers
• Create MLS listings
• Acquire vendor estimates and coordinated repairs/upgrades on homes getting ready to be listed
• Provide updates to homeowners regarding their showings and feedback
• Communicate with other real estate agents regarding their showings of our listings
• Maintain showing logs and listing files
• Manage large database of contacts and perform various functions using Microsoft Outlook
• Produce sales activity and business tracking reports using Microsoft Excel
• Prepare Listing portfolios
• Manage all aspects of real estate transactions process from processing sales in our database to auditing and maintaining the related transactions file
• Verify and sign off on all documents received for correct signatures and dates
• Provide follow up service to clients and prospects
• Help build and maintain database
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Experience in Real Estate, Transaction Coordination, Titles or Mortgages
• MLS experience helpful
• Must possess excellent written and oral grammar and writing ability
• Respond well to stress and keep calm in all situations
• Independent and self-motivated
• Reliable and dependable
• Motivation to provide excellent customer service and experience
• Accurate and attentive to detail
• Warm, engaging, inviting personality
Salaries for Real Estate Listing/Closing Coordinators can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.