This Real Estate Listing Agent Job Description Template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
• Real Estate Sales / Listing Agent
• Real Estate Sales Agent / Listing Specialist
• Real Estate Sales Agent
• Real Estate Sales / Expansion Partner
• Listing Specialist/Real Estate Sales Agent
Example Job Description #1
The Lead Listing Agent has a consistent track record of excelling and growing, their integrity is unquestionable, they are highly respected, highly competitive, and they are quick on their feet and can change effortlessly as needed. They love to see the light bulb go off in a sellers’ eyes, they can be relentless when they pursue what they want, they understand the big picture, and they will be #1 and work tirelessly to get there!
Does this strike a chord with you? If so, we should talk today!
Example Job Description #2
We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license (if not, we can help you get licensed) to meet with sellers and those considering selling their home. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up on a successful team.
We believe Success breeds Success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals.
Professionalism is a must. As a listing specialist you will be meeting with prospective clients to sell their home. Learning our listing presentation and the ability to present our value proposition in a professional manner is a must.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Respond to all listing leads/requests
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
• Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down
• Train team members on open house best practices
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing
• Network to source new business as needed
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing
• Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Real Estate license or the ability to get one
• Quick on your feet
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Passionate about selling
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
Salaries for Listing Agents can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.