This Listing Agent job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
• Real Estate Sales / Listing Agent
• Real Estate Sales Agent / Listing Specialist
• Real Estate Sales Agent
• Real Estate Sales / Expansion Partner
• Listing Specialist/Real Estate Sales Agent
Example Job Description #1
As an agent focusing on Listings, your job is pretty simple – delight your customers. Our team is growing at a fast pace and this person will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains the team. The ideal candidate has a fire in their belly, is customer focused, learning based, assertive, collaborative, has a leadership mentality and is looking for opportunities. This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
With over $xxx million in gross sales last year, we are always growing and expanding. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals.
Example Job Description #2
We are seeking a Listing Specialist to serve both our home buying and home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all sellers from before a home comes on the market up until it closes escrow. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
This is a very tech savvy position, so strong technology aptitude is a must!
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Respond to all listing leads/requests.
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
• Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
• Train team members on open house best practices.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
• Network to source new business as needed.
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
• Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Quick on your feet
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Passionate about selling.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
Salaries for Listing Agents can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.