This Listing Agent job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
• Real Estate Sales / Listing Agent
• Real Estate Sales Agent / Listing Specialist
• Real Estate Sales Agent
• Real Estate Sales / Expansion Partner
• Listing Specialist/Real Estate Sales Agent
Example Job Description #1
Leads and Training Provided!
We believe that real estate should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy. Whether finding the perfect home or getting the best deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do. Being a customer-centric agency, we have a certain expectation of what experience our agents should deliver.
As a Listing Agent on our team, you’ll be assisting with all aspects of the listing process including attending appointments, meeting contractors, answering client questions, and scheduling and conducting listing presentations.
You’re the hub for customers contacting us on all fronts, by telephone, email, or the web. You have the charm to engage a client contacting us for the very first time, the confidence and knowledge to advise sellers on their home sale and the follow through to keep our sellers informed while their home is active on the market
Example Job Description #2
We are one of the top Real Estate agencies located in [ CITY/STATE ] and we are looking for a Listing Specialist to join our team. Our team is growing at a fast pace and you will be groomed to take over the listing side of the business that supports and sustains the team. The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive, and focused on building relationships that will last a lifetime.
Are you driven by sales? Then we must speak with you today!
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Respond to all listing leads/requests.
• Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
• Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes.
• Handle all aspects of MLS and signs up/down.
• Train team members on open house best practices.
• Work closely with buyers’ agents to negotiate contracts to closing.
• Network to source new business as needed.
• Call customers weekly to provide feedback on their listing.
• Respond to customers’ calls, emails and web requests.
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Quick on your feet
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Passionate about selling.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
Salaries for Listing Agents can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.