This Real Estate Inside Sales Agent (ISA) job description template is optimized for best results from posting to online job boards and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Real Estate Inside Sales Agent Job Titles (pick one)
• Inside Sales Agent
• Inside Sales Consultant
• Inside Sales Representative / Account Manager
• Customer Service / Inside Sales
• Telemarketer / Inside Sales Rep
• Sales Specialist
• Inside Sales Associate
• Sales Development Representative
Example Job Description #1
We are looking for a skilled, dynamic and determined individual to fill our Inside Sales Position for our Industry leading Real Estate Sales Team [ COMPANY NAME ].
The person qualified for this position has experience in cultivating leads and setting appointments as well as documenting all client communication in an active CRM database.
The Inside Sales position is often the first impression prospective clients have with our company so personality, communication skills and attention to detail are all critical skills. The ability to articulate the company value while confidently controlling the conversation is extremely important as this is what leads to setting qualified appointments.
This position will be an integral part of our core sales team. The ability to collaborate in a group setting with desire to add value not only to clients but fellow team members is a core value we are looking for in an individual looking to be a part of our team.
Example Job Description #2
High Income Potential!
Our agents love working together and leveraging each other’s strengths.
When you close a deal, [ COMPANY NAME ] agents will pat you on the back and congratulate you.
We foster success through three ingredients: coaching, support and collaboration. As our Inside Sales Agent you’ll tap into our knowledge base and maximize your performance by embracing the latest strategies.
- Leverage our technology: With our state-of-the-art tech tools and digital know-how, our team empowers its agents like no other brokerage
- Leverage our marketing: The right marketing materials will help you nail the first impression, the second and third, so collaborate closely with your team to create a robust personal brand as well as premium materials for every property you list
- Leverage our training and coaching: Our educational programs are about more than lectures and how-to videos; they’re about gaining access to our field-tested expertise, and about leveraging our marketing team so you can focus on your strengths and connecting with clients
At [ COMPANY NAME ] we breed success.
What’s the secret to our success? It’s MASSIVE ACTION! Our agents’ passion isn’t just for knowledge, it’s to learn our proven SYSTEMS and take MASSIVE ACTION! If you are ready to take action, apply today.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Prospect for clients, all day every day:
• Build a pipeline of future clients
• The key to success is the plan we create together and following that plan
• Engage with all your prospects constantly, so that you are top of mind
• Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
• Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
• Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
• Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
• Participate in regular training and education requirements.
• Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
• Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• An action-oriented individual who will put in the work required to achieve big goals
• Innate sales talent: Were you born to be a salesperson? Do you develop strong relationships?
• Thick skin: Those who succeed at a high level face rejection frequently. Can you handle it? How fast do you get up when you get knocked down?
• Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
• Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
• Passionate about selling.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
Salaries for Real Estate Inside Sales Agents can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.