This Real Estate Inside Sales Agent (ISA) job description template is optimized for best results from posting to online job boards and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content.
Inside Sales Agent Job Titles (pick one)
• Inside Sales Agent
• Inside Sales Consultant
• Inside Sales Representative / Account Manager
• Customer Service / Inside Sales
• Telemarketer / Inside Sales Rep
• Sales Specialist
• Inside Sales Associate
• Sales Development Representative
Example Job Description #1
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 150+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at COMPANY NAME, you will tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with leads. In addition, you will be responsible for scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
This role is primarily in-office with 80% to 90% of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. Duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of appointments, building and managing the sales pipeline through the sales cycle through use of our CRM.
Example Job Description #2
COMPANY NAME, a team of specialists out of the LOCATION Area office, serves real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Greater LOCATION Area. We are seeking motivated Inside Sales experts to join our top team.
What are we looking for?
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE?
We’re looking for people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. If the idea of making 300+ calls per day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Required skills, education and experience:
• Real estate experience not required; must have or be willing to obtain a Real Estate license.
• We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
• Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling.
• Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
• Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
• Understand and adhere to local, state and federal laws regarding real estate brokerage services.
• Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management.
• Participate in regular training and education requirements.
• Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
• Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
• Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
• Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
• Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
• Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
• Passionate about selling.
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
• Independent and self-motivated.
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
• Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
• Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
Salaries for Inside Sales Agents can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.