This Real Estate Buyers Agent job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content. For this type of position, briefer is better!
Real Estate Buyers Agent Job Titles (pick one)
• Real Estate Sales Agent
• Buyer Agent / Real Estate Sales
• Real Estate Sales / Buyers Agent
• Realtor / Real Estate Sales
• Real Estate Salesperson
• Real Estate Sales / Buyer’s Specialist
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Example Job Description #1
We provide coaching, leads and systems!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
[ COMPANY NAME ] serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the [ LOCATION ] areas.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- 30-40 GOOD leads per month?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
Example Job Description #2
We are looking for ambitious, business-minded individuals to join our energetic and successful team.
We are seeking new or experienced, natural salespeople to learn the craft of real estate and earn amazing income. Phone sales experience a HUGE plus.
Leads provided: $1,500-$3,000 lead generation budget per agent, per month.
ISA provided: Our Inbound ISA team scrubs leads to help separate the tire kickers from the real clients. Our Outbound ISA Team calls FSBO + Expired prospects to help you set listing appointments.
Transaction Management Provided: Transaction team takes your clients from contract to close and ensures a world class closing experience.
Coaching + Accountability Provided: Top Producing Sales Director functions as coach and motivator.
All applicants begin receiving leads on Day 31 of our 30-60-90 Onboarding Plan. Our onboarding plan ensures that all agents on the team are at the same level of skill and promotes future success.
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Salaries for Real Estate Buyers Agents can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.