This Real Estate Buyers Agent job description template is optimized to get the best results from posting to online job boards or careers pages and is easily modifiable. Feel free to customize this sample with your firm’s unique content. For this type of position, briefer is better!
Real Estate Buyers Agent Job Titles (pick one)
• Real Estate Sales Agent
• Buyer Agent / Real Estate Sales
• Real Estate Sales / Buyers Agent
• Realtor / Real Estate Sales
• Real Estate Salesperson
• Real Estate Sales / Buyer’s Specialist
• Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Example Job Description #1
Our team members EARN more! Due to growth. We have an unmatched opportunity for Buyers Agents to elevate their potential income substantially.
Our team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don’t like (handling time-consuming paperwork).
Why join our team? We have more leads than we can handle and many other benefits all designed to help you make more money.
If you are looking for a company whose systems are built around making team members successful, apply today. We look forward to hearing from you.
Example Job Description #2
Love helping people with their home buying/selling goals AND need more support to get to the next level of production? Are you lacking mentoring, leads or just need someone to do your paperwork so you can sell more? Then Let’s talk!
We are looking for motivated real estate sales agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be. We are looking for people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team in LOCATION – servicing the entire LOCATION area. With over $400 million in gross sales last year, we are always growing and expanding. This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals.
We are consistently a top producing team. We have proven approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. Our approach is to take the things off your plate that bog you down and keep you from reaching your maximum sales potential. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
Job Responsibilities (pick 3-6 responsibilities)
• Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
• Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
• Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
• Provide world class customer service to buyers.
• Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
• Hold open houses regularly.
• Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
• “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
• Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
Job Qualifications (pick 3-6 qualifications)
• Current Real Estate License
• Familiarity with the area real estate market
• Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
• High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
• Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
• Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
• Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Salaries for Real Estate Buyers Agents can vary. To find out competitive compensation in your area, click here.