Carolina Pottery is accepting applications for part-time help. Retail experience preferred. This position includes:
• Provide excellent customer service by giving timely assistance for customer requests, inquiries, etc.
• Price and stock merchandise onto shelves.
• Organize, straighten and/or rearrange merchandise on sales floor
• Perform price checks for customers, customer service and cashiers.
• Cashier as needed.
• Keep sales floor area neat and clean (free of clutter: shopping carts, trash, etc.)
This position requires flexible work hours including nights and some weekends.
- Maintain store merchandise, ensuring stock is clean, straight, organized, and that shelves are kept full and presentable throughout the day.
- Retail Experience Preferred
Based on Experience
About Carolina Pottery/Home South
Carolina Pottery/Home South strives to provide affordable home furnishings and decor that exude southern style. Carolina Pottery was started in 1983 and currently has stores in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. Home South is a locally owned and operated company, founded in 2013 from the folks at Carolina Pottery. Our philosophy is to provide our customers with the best shopping experience possible by offering a great selection of quality products and a friendly, service-oriented shopping atmosphere.