Holli McCray Home Marketing Group Keller Williams
Our team members EARN more! We have an unmatched opportunity for Buyer's Agents to elevate their potential income substantially.
Our team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling and making money) and less of what they don't like.
Why join our team? We have celebrity endorsements, a guaranteed home sale program, a non-duplicable lead system and many other benefits all designed to help you make more money. No ceiling on income.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Be the authority on all things related to real estate and the selling / buying process.
- Educate your clients on key specifics of their home selling/buying experience.
- Hold, or actively working to acquire a real estate license. (We can help you get one.)
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability and creativity.
- Energized by an open-ended compensation plan.
- Works well in a self-directed manner and good team player.
$85,000 (commission only)
About Holli McCray Home Marketing Group Keller Williams
Being GREATER KNOXVILLE'S TOP REAL ESTATE TEAM, we can fulfill all of your real estate needs. We have a knowledgeable staff that allows us to provide our clients with a high level of customer service and expertise. Our focus is on honesty, communication, as well as effective and cutting edge marketing that yields favorable results. We pride ourselves on being able to adapt to changes in the market and grasping new technologies that help us sell homes. As a result, The Holli McCray Group has developed a marketing plan that works so well that we consistently sell over 275 homes per year.
- 2015 Top 250 Real Estate Team in America (REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal)
- 2015 Top 5 Real Estate Team in Tennessee (REAL Trends/Wall Street Journal)
- #1 Producing Real Estate Team in Tennessee for 2014 (KW Southeast Region)
- #1 Luxury Home Real Estate Team in Tennessee for 2014 (KW Southeast Region)